Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello, and welcome to my fabulous journey. I will use this blog to share my thoughts an opinions on TV dinners I have consumed. This journey all started after buying 3 Banquet TV Dinners at Wal-Mart for only $0.88 each and decided that it would be nice if people knew what they were getting into before buying a TV dinner. I myself stood in front of the freezer at Wal-Mart trying to decide upon the salisbury steak dinner or the country fried chicken dinner. I hope that this blog will turn into a sort of north star for navigating the ocean of TV dinners and prove itself an invaluable resource for planning the TV dinners you serve at your next dinner party, bat-mitzvah, and even when your just having a relaxing evening in front of the TV. 

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment